The Agilent E4448A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 50 GHz.
Key Features & Specifications
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
SUNUM building, Microsystems Testing Lab (G164)
For detailed information including Operation Conditions and Service Fees please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org