· Yuce, M.* 2014. Interaction of DNA Polymerase with Pristine and Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes and Effects of Interactions in Polymerase Chain Reaction Efficiency, under consideration.
· Ullah, N. Yuce, M., Budak, H.* 2014. Identification of Drought Specific Metabolites and Investigation of Drought Tolerance Mechanism in Wheat and Its Wild Relatives by using GC-MS, under consideration.
· Yuce, M., Uysal, E., Budak H. 2014. Aamplification of Different DNA Templates in the Presence of Pristine, Amine Functionalized and Carboxyl Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes at Different Dispersion States, under consideration.
· Yuce, M. * Budak, H. 2014 Dispersion Quality of Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes Plays Critical Roles in PCR Enhancement. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Accepted Manuscript.
· Yuce, M.*, Kurt, H., Venkatta RSS Mokkapati, Budak, H. 2014. Employment of nanomaterials in polymerase chain reaction: insight into the impacts and putative operating mechanisms of nano-additives in PCR. RSC Advances, 69(4); 36800-36814.
· Yuce, M.*, Kurt, H., Budak, H. 2014. Characterization of Dual Biotin Tag for Improved Single Stranded DNA Production, Analytical Methods, 6 (2); 548-557.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2011. Utilization of heat-dried Pseudomonas aeruginosa biomass for voltammetry determination of Pb (II). New Biotechnology, 28(4); 356-361.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2010. An advanced Investigation on a new algal sensor determining Pb (II) ions from aqueous media. Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 26(2); 321-326.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2010. Using of Rhizopus arrhizus as a sensor modifying component for determination of Pb (II) in aqueous media by voltammetry. Bioresource Technology, 101(19); 7155- 7555.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2009. A voltammetric Rhodotorula mucilaginosa modified microbial biosensor for Cu (II) determination. Bioelectrochemistry, 79(1); 66-70.
· Kılıc, N.K., Nielsen, J.P., Yuce, M., Donmez. G. 2006. Characterization of a simple bacterial consortium for effective treatment of wastewaters with reactive dyes and Cr (VI). Chemosphere, 67(4); 826-831.