Thermo Scientific Microm Linear Slide Stainer HMS 70
The HMS 70 slide stainer provides automatic staining by a linear system featuring clear and closed design, easy handling and reliability. Application areas include but not limited to preparation of hematology histology slides from organic solvents, layer-by-layer thin film coatings from water based solutions.
- 16 reagent stations each with 600 ml capacity.
- 1 rinsing station with through flow that can be controlled and simple water pressure control.
- 1 drying station with temperature control up to +65°C.
- Slide capacity of carrier: 70 slides in vertical position.
- Electronic components separated from humid working areas.
- Agitation of slide carrier can be controlled (3 different speeds).
- Microprocessor control of immersion time (0 sec. - 99 min. 59 sec.) for each station with possibility of programmable drop and agitation time of slide carrier.
- Permanent memory capacity for up to 20 different programs with up to 50 sequences.
- Simple to operate external control panel with 4-line LC display.
- Indication of date, time, remaining time in process step, step number and reagent description.
- Optical and acoustic alarm during failure and program end.
- Manual Rack removal during power failure.