-Sabanci University Nanotechnology Research & Application Center (SUNUM) (2011-present)
-Technion Israel Institute of Technology Grand Water Research Institute (2010)
-Metal Oxide Nanoparticles,
-Zeolites, Carbon, Graphene.
Last 5 Publications
1. Shayan Mehraeen, Adnan Tasdemir, Selmiye Alkan Gürsel, Alp Yürüm, “Homogeneous growth of TiO2-based nanotubes on nitrogen-doped reduced graphene oxide and its enhanced performance as a Li-ion battery anode”, Nanotechology, 2018, accepted.
2. Zahra Gohari Bajestani, Omid Akhlaghi, Yuda Yürüm, Alp Yürüm, “Synthesis of anatase TiO2 with exposed (001) facets grown on N-doped reduced graphene oxide for enhanced hydrogen storage”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2017, 42, 6096-6103.
3. Miad Yarali, Emre Biçer, Selmiye Alkan Gürsel, Alp Yürüm, “Expansion of titanate nanotubes by the use of a surfactant and its improved performance as an anode in Li-ion batteries”, Electrochimica Acta, 2016, 220, 453-464.
4. Zahra Gohari Bajestani, Alp Yürüm, Yuda Yürüm, “Decoration of graphene sheets with Pd/Al2O3 hybrid particles for hydrogen storage applications”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 41, 9810-9818.
5. Miad Yarali, Emre Biçer, Selmiye Alkan Gürsel, Alp Yürüm, “The effect of pH on the interlayer distances of elongated titanate nanotubes and their use a Li-ion battery anode”, Nanotechnology, 2016, 27, 015401.