1. Ghorbani, M. Chen, H., Villanueva, L.G., Grishenkov, D. and Koşar, A., “Intensifying Cavitating Flows in Microfluidic Devices with Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) Microbubbles,” Physics of Fluids, 30(10), 2018.
2. Ghorbani, M., Sadaghiani, A.K., Villanueva, G.L., and Kosar, A.,”Hydrodynamic Cavitation in Microfluidic Devices with Roughened Surfaces,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 28 (7), 075016, 2018.
3. Ghorbani, M., Sozer, C., Alcan, G., Unel, M., Ekici, S., Uvet, H., and Koşar, A.,”Biomedical device prototype based on small scale hydrodynamic cavitation,” AIP Advances, 8, 035108, 2018.
4. Ghorbani, M., Alcan, G., Sadaghiani, A.K., Mohammadi, A., Unel, M., Gozaucik, D., and Kosar, A.,” Characterization and Pressure Drop Correlation for Sprays under the Effect of Micro Scale Cavitation,” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 91, pp. 89-102, 2018.
5. Ghorbani, M., Mohammadi, A., Motezakker, A.R., Villanueva, G.L., Leblebici, Y., and Kosar, A.,” Energy Harvesting in Micro Scale with Cavitating Flows,” ACS Omega, 2 (10), pp. 6870–6877, 2017.