Roche LightCycler LC-480 Real-Time PCR System
The SUNUM facility is equipped with a LightCycler 480 Real-Time PCR System, a fully integrated multiwell-plate based real-time PCR platform for highly accurate qualitative and quantitative detection of nucleic acids. This system builds on the successes of Roche’s capillary-based LightCycler systems, offering enhanced throughput, compatibility with automation equipment and maximum flexibility regarding hard- and software. Benefits compared to other real-time PCR instruments include:
SPEED & ACCURACY
- Novel thermal cycling and data capture technologies to achieve outstanding temperature homogeneity and assay reproducibility.
- Increased sensitivity and yield of your real-time PCR applications, with robust LightCycler® 480 reagents and specially engineered clear or white consumables.
- Analyze true raw data, without the need to use passive reference dyes or normalization plates to get accurate results.
VERSATILITY & CONVENIENCE
- Can be switched between 96- or 384-well plate formats, exchanging thermal block cyclers in just a few minutes with no recalibration time. (Note: only the 96-well format is currently available at SUNUM)
- Select from numerous assay formats and detection dyes, expanding the range of real-time PCR applications in your lab.
- Intuitive and user-friendly Roche software interface provides rapid experimental setup and data analysis.
SUNUM building, Molecular Biology Lab (G159)
For detailed information including Operation Conditions and Service Fees please contact: email@example.com