OBJECTIVES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
– Ultra high throughput DNA sequencing with GS FLX of long and complex samples.
– Large scale DNA sequencing studies, Amplicon library sequencing.
– Transcriptome sequencing (“RNA-Seq”) to identify alternative splice-variants and discovery of novel transcripts in speciﬁc cell lines or tissues.
– Gene Expression Analysis, Metagenomics for simultaneous sequencing of DNA from many diﬀerent microbes extracted from biological or environmental samples.
– De novo whole genome sequencing of previously un-sequenced species, or variant individuals for comparison to a reference sequence.
AREAS OF IMPACT AND APPLICATIONS:
– Whole genome sequencing of all kinds of organisms for health, medicine, agriculture and energy ﬁelds