+90 (216) 483 90 00 – 2405
-Target-specific RNA/DNA-based probe development,
-Surface biomodification and characterisation of nanomaterials
1. Yüce, M.*, Kurt, H., Hussain, B., Budak, H. (2018). ‘Systematic Evolution of Ligands by Exponential Enrichment for Aptamer Selection’, Biomedical Applications of Functionalized Nanomaterials (Elsevier), 211–243.
2. Yüce, M.*, Kurt, H. (2017). How to make nanobiosensors: surface modification and characterisation of nanomaterials for biosensing applications. RSC Adv. 7, 49386–49403.
3. Hussain, B., Yüce, M.*, Ullah, N., Budak, H. (2017). ‘3 – Bioconjugated nanomaterials for monitoring food contamination’, Nanobiosensors, 93–127.
4. Kurt, H., Yüce, M.*, Hussain, B., Budak, H. (2016). Dual-excitation upconverting nanoparticle and quantum dot aptasensor for multiplexed food pathogen detection. Biosens. Bioelectron. 81, 280–286.
5. Ullah, N., Yüce, M., Neslihan Öztürk Gökçe, Z., Budak, H.* (2017). Comparative metabolite profiling of drought stress in roots and leaves of seven Triticeae species. BMC Genomics 18, 969
-Sabancı University Nanotechnology Research and Application Centre (SUNUM), November 2011-
-European Molecular Biology Organization Short Term grant fellow (EMBO-ST) at Imperial College London, United Kingdom, June-September 2017
-British Council Fellow at University of Leeds, UK, July-November 2013
-British Council Fellow at University of Leeds, UK, June – October 2012
-Visiting Researcher at, Jordan Biotechnology Company for Antibody Production (MonoJO), Amman, Jordan, June – August 2011
-Visiting Researcher at University of Cambridge, Institute of Biotechnology, UK, September 2010 – April 2011
-National Post-Graduate Education Scholarship for PhD (BİDEB) by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Ankara, Turkey, 2007- 2011
-National Graduate Education Scholarship for MSc (BİDEB) by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Ankara, Turkey, 2005-2006
-Institutional Scholarship for top GPA of all semesters, Institute of Biotechnology, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey, 2006
-Best graduate award from Department of Biology and the best third graduate award from Faculty of Science, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey, 2004 (GPA: 94.03)