-Researcher (2012- current),Sabanci University Nanotechnology Research & Application Center (SUNUM);
-Postdoctoral Research Associate (2008-2011), FENS, Sabanci University;
-Biosensors and Bioelectronics
-Functional nanomaterials/nanohybrid for biomedical and environmental applications
1. S Bharadwaj, A Pandey, Baris Yagci, Volkan Ozguz, Anjum Qureshi “Graphene nano-mesh-Ag-ZnO hybrid paper for sensitive SERS sensing and self-cleaning of organic pollutants Chem. Eng. J.2018, 336, 445-455
2. Bharadwaj S, Mitchell RJ, Anjum Qureshi, Javed H. Niazi “Toxicity evaluation of e-juice and its soluble aerosols generated by electronic cigarettes using recombinant bioluminescent bacteria responsive to specific cellular damages” Biosens. Bioelectron. 2017, 90, 53-60.
3. Ashish Pandey, Yasar Gurbuz, Volkan Ozguz, Javed H. Niazi, Anjum Qureshi “Graphene-interfaced electrical biosensor for label-free and sensitive detection of foodborne pathogenic E. coli O157:H7” Biosens. Bioelectron. 2017, 91, 225-231.
4. Raghuraj S Chouhan, Javed H. Niazi,Anjum Qureshi “Development of immunoblot assay for carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) in human serum using portable UV illuminator” Anal. Method. 2018, 10, 947-949.
5. A Pandey, A Qureshi ‘’Surface modified graphene oxide nanosheets by gold ion implantation as a substrate for surface enhanced Raman scattering’’ J. of Alloys and Comp.2017, 703, 500-507.
1. Anjum Qureshi, Yasar Gurbuz, Javed Hussain Niazi Kolkar Mohammed, Saravan Kallempudi“Novel method and device for whole-cell bacterial bio-capacitor chip for detecting cellular stress induced by toxic chemicals”US20120293189.
2. Yaşar Gürbüz, Ömer Ceylan, Melik Yazıcı, Javed Kolkar, Anjum Qureshi “Yonga-üstü-lab prensi̇bi̇ne dayali yeri̇nde tahli̇l yapan çoklu kanser ve kardi̇yovasküler hastalik bi̇yo gösterge tespi̇t ci̇hazi” (TP1801TC1, pending)