0216-483-90 00 /
D. in Analytical Biochemistry (Biosensors) from BITS Pilani, India under the supervision of Prof. Sunil Bhand,
Department of Chemistry. Title of the
Thesis: ?Novel biosensor techniques for
analysis of food contaminants and clinical analytes? (2015).
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.), India (2007).
- B.Sc. in Microbiology
from Devi Ahilya University, Indore (M.P.) India (2005)
- Higher Secondary from CG
Board of Secondary education Raipur (CG) India (2002).
Areas of Interest
My current research interest is focused on the development of point of care biosensor devices for cardiovascular disease and cancer markers in human serum samples. I have been working for the analysis of urea, antibiotic residue, and bacterial contamination in different matrices using various bio-sensing techniques
- Before SU Publications
- Geetesh K. Mishra, Rupesh K. Mishra, Sunil Bhand, “Flow injection analysis biosensor for urea analysis in adulterated milk using enzyme thermistor”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics.2010, 26 (4): 1560-1564 (Impact Factor 6.5).
- Geetesh K. Mishra and Sunil Bhand “FIA-EQCN biosensor for analysis of sulphadiazine residues in milk” IEEE Proceedings ICST 2012 , 18-21 Dec. 2012 Page(s): 672 - 676 DOI: 10.1109/ICSensT.2012.6461762
- Rupesh K. Mishra, Geetesh K. Mishra, Dharma Teja V, Bengt Danielsson, Sunil Bhand “A visual colorimetric dual readout bioassay for determination of pesticide residues in drinking water” Chemical Sensors 2013, 3 : 12.
- Geetesh K. Mishra, Atul Sharma, Kanchanmala Deshpande, Sunil Bhand “Flow Injection Analysis biosensor for urea analysis in urine using Enzyme Thermistor”, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 2014, 174, 998-1009, DOI 10.1007/s12010-014-0985-0. (Impact Factor 1.68).
- Geetesh K. Mishra and Sunil Bhand “Biosensor for urea analysis in adulterated milk” (Special Volume National Agricultural Innovation Project) Indian Farming 64 (2):115-117 May 2014 (Invited article).
- Geetesh K Mishra, Gautam Bacher, Utpal Roy, Sunil Bhand “A label free impedemetric immunosensor for detection of Escherichia coli in water” ScienceJet (2015) 4:76.
- Geetesh K. Mishra, Atul Sharma and Sunil Bhand “Ultrasensitive detection of streptomycin using FIA-EQCN Biosensor” Biosensor and Bioelectronics 2015, 67:532-539, DOI: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.09.033 (Impact Factor 6.5).
- Pranali P. Naik#, Geetesh K Mishra#, Bengt Danielsson and Sunil Bhand (#Authors with equal contribution) “Android integrated urea biosensor for public health awareness” Sensing and Bio-Sensing Research (2015) 3:12-17. Elsevier, doi:10.1016/j.sbsr.2014.11.001.