OBJECTIVES AND SPESIFICATIONS:
– Quantitative analysis of DNA and RNA molecules by Real-time PCR
– Mass spectrometry analysis of proteins and other biomolecules with atomic accuracy, to detect small mutations and modifications.
– Measurement of the magnitude and kinetics of protein-protein & protein-ligand interactions at the molecular level
– Detection and characterization of proteins by immunoblotting.
– Roche LightCycler® 480 Real-Time PCR System
– Waters Xevo Q-TOF Mass Spectrometer
– BD LSRFortessa Flow Cytometer
– SPR NaviTM 200 Multi-Parametric Surface Plasmon Resonance
– Bio-Rad Mini Trans-Blot® Cell Electrophoresis System