+90 (216) 483 90 00 – 9994
-Micro & NanoFabrication,
1. Mert Yuksel, Ezgi Orhan, Cenk Yanik, Atakan B.Ari, Alper Demir and M. Selim Hanay, “Nonlinear Nanomechanical Mass Spectrometry at the Single-Nanoparticle Level”, Nano Lett. 2019, 19, 6, 3583-3589.
2. Atakan B. Ari, Cagatay Karakan, Cenk Yanık, Ismet I. Kaya and M. Selim Hanay, “Intermodal coupling as a probe for detecting nanomechanical modes”, (Physical Review Applied 9, 034024 (2018).
3. Erdem Ogut, Cenk Yanık, Ismet Inonu Kaya, Cleva Ow-Yang and Kursad Sendur, “Focusing short-wavelength surface plasmons by a plasmonic mirror”, (Optics Letters Vol. 43, No.9 / 1 May 2018).
4. Vedat Karakas, Aisha Gokce, Ali Taha Habiboglu, Sevdenur Arpaci, Kaan Ozbozduman, Ibrahim Cinar, Cenk Yanık, et al., “Observation of Magnetic Radial Vortex Nucleation in a Multilayer Stack with Tunable Anisotropy “, (Nature Scientific Reports 8, 7180, 2018).
5. Sibel Kasap, Hadi Khaksaran, Suleyman Celik, Hasan Ozkaya, Cenk Yanık and Ismet I. Kaya, “Controlled growth of large area multilayer graphene on copper by chemical vapour deposition”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.,17, 23081-23087(2015).
“Epitaxial graphene with thickness modulation”, WO2014117 A1, Inventors :Ismet I. Kaya , Cenk Yanık.
-SUNUM (2014- Present)
-American Physical Society
2012-2013 First Year Teaching Assistant Award – 3rd place winner.
2012-2013 Teaching Assistant Award – 2nd place winner.