-Chemical vapor deposition of stimuli responsive and conducting polymerthin films and nano structures of polymers that are responsive to temperature, pH or light stimuli.
-Synthesis of functional polymeric nano materials for smart coatings, drug delivery and biosensor applications.
1. A. Tufani, G. OzaydinInce, (2017) “Smart membranes with pH-responsive control of macromolecule permeability”, Journal of Membrane Science 537, 255-262.
2. A. Balkan, E. Armagan, G. OzaydinInce, (2017) “Synthesis of coaxial nanotubes of polyaniline and poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) by oxidative/initiated chemical vapor deposition”, Beilstein J. Nanotechnology 8, 872-882.
3. E. Armagan, G. OzaydinInce, (2015) “Coaxial nanotubes of stimuli responsive polymers with tunable release kinetics”, Soft Matter, 11, 8069-8075 (2015).
4. A. Tufani, G. OzaydinInce, “Permeability of small molecules through vapor deposited polymer membranes”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 132 (34), (2015).
5. E. Armagan, P. Qureshi, G. OzaydinInce, “Functional Nanotubes for Triggered Release of Molecules”, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters 7, 79-83 (2015).
1. Dubach, J.M.; Clark, H.A.; Gleason, K.K.; OzaydinInce, G., Compositions And Methods For Measurement of Analytes. U.S. Patent US 2013197326, Aug 01, 2013.
2. Eggenspieler, D.; Ince, G.; Boyce, M.C.; Gleason, K.K., Fabrication of Anti-Fouling Surfaces Comprising A Micro- orNano-Patterned Coating. U.S. Patent US 2012058302, March 08, 2012.
-Sabancı University (2010 -)
-Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2008 – 2010)
-Materials Research and Society
-American Chemical Society
-American Vacuum Society
-Best Poster Award in Material Research Society Meeting (2004)
-Best Young Scientist Talk Award (2010), ICMR School on Nanoscale Science of Biological Interfaces
-L’Oréal Turkey Young Women Scientist Fellowship (2012)
-TÜBA-The Young Scientists Award (GEBİP) (2012)
-BilimAkademisi – Young Scientist Award (BAGEP) (2014)