Microelectromechanical System (MEMS), Micromachining and Micro/Nanofabrication Technologies,
Micro Sensors and Actuators,
Semiconductor Process Technologies,
Scanning-Probe based Nanotechnology and Nanomanufacturing,
Biomedical Microsystems and Devices,
MEMS-CMOS and nanomaterial integration
1. M.K. Yapici et al., “Graphene-Coated Textile Electrodes for Electrocardiography,” Sensors and Actuators B. Chemical, vol. 221, pp. 1469-1474, 2015.
2. M.K. Yapici et al., “UV LED Lithography with Digitally Controlled Exposure Dose,” Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS (JM3), vol. 13, pp. 043004, 2014.
3. M.K. Yapici et al., “Parallel Acoustic Delay Lines for Photoacoustic Tomography,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 11, pp. 116019, 2012.
4. M.K. Yapici et al., “A Novel Micromachining Technique for the Batch-Fabrication of Scanning Probe Arrays with Precisely-defined Tip Contact Areas,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 18, pp. 085015, 2008.
5. M.K. Yapici et al., “Development and Experimental Characterization of Micromachined Electromagnetic Probes for Biological Manipulation and Stimulation Applications,” Sensors and Actuators A. Physical, vol. 144, pp. 213-221, 2008.
2016-today: Assistant Professor and Director SU-MEMS Lab, Sabanci University, Istanbul.
2016-today: Affiliate Assistant Professor, University of Washington—Seattle, WA, USA.
-Finalist, Best Paper, IEEE Nano’07, Hong Kong.
-Transducers 2007 Travel Award, Transducer Research Foundation, San Diego.
-International Education Study Grant, Texas A&M University, 2007.
-Friends of EE Scholarship, Department of Electrical Engineering, TAMU, 2004.
-Research Awards Program (REU), 2003-2004.