+90 (216) 483 90 00 – 9522
-Plant Molecular Biology,
1. Hussain B, Lucas SJ, Öztürk L, Budak H “Mapping QTLs conferring salt tolerance and micronutrient concentrations at seedling stage in wheat” Scientific Reports. 2017, 7, 15662.
2. Sezer A, Dolar FS, Lucas SJ, Köse Ç, Gümüş E “First Report of the Recently Introduced, Destructive Powdery Mildew Erysiphe corylacearum on Hazelnut in Turkey” Phytoparasitica. 2017, 45, 577-581.
3. Tekdal D, Lucas SJ, Çetiner S “First identification and preliminary analysis of a partial sequence of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (NADP+) in Thermopsis turcica during floral development using degenerate primers” Acta Physiologiae Plantarum. 2017, 39, 159.
4. Lucas SJ, Salantur A, Yazar S, Budak H “High-throughput SNP genotyping of modern and wild emmer wheat for yield and root morphology using a combined association and linkage analysis” Funct Integr Genomics. 2017, 17, 677-685.
5. Lucas SJ, Türkeç A, Karlık E “The Future of GM Foods or GM Foods of the Future: Where Is the Biotech Revolution Heading?” Ch. 25, pp 519-537 in: Food Toxicology (Book)2016. Bagchi B & Swaroop A (eds), Taylor & Francis. Boca Raton, FL, USA.
-Researcher, SUNUM, 2012-2018
-Post-doctoral Researcher, Sabanci University, 2009-2012
-Post-doctoral Researcher, Imperial College London, 2004-2007
-International Society of Horticultural Sciences
-European Assocation for Research on Plant Breeding (EUCARPIA)
-EMBO Short-term Fellowship (2015)