• Drug Delivery Systems
• Cancer theranostics
• Green Synthesis of Nanostructures
• Smart nano-carriers
1. Katebi, S., Esmaeili, A., Ghaedi, K., and Zarrabi, A., (2019). Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles combined with NGF and quercetin promote neuronal branching morphogenesis of PC12 cells. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 14, 2157-2169.
2. Saudi, A., Rafienia, M., Kharazi, A.Z., Salehi, H., Zarrabi, A., and Karevan, M., (2019). Design and Fabrication of Poly(glycerol sebacate)-Based Fibers for Neural Tissue Engineering: Synthesis, Electrospinning, and Characterization. Polymer for Advanced Technologies, 30, 1427-1440.
3. Enayati, M., Nemati, A., Zarrabi, A., and Shokrgozar, M.A., (2019). The role of oxygen defects in magnetic properties of gamma-irradiated reduced graphene oxide. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 784, 134-148.
4. Bidram, E., Sulistio, A., Cho, H.J., Amini, A., Harris, T., Zarrabi, A., Qiao, G.G., Stewart, A., and Dunstan, D.E., (2018). Targeted Graphene Oxide Networks: Cytotoxicity and Synergy with Anticancer Agents. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 10, 43523-43532.
5. Khorrami, S., Zarrabi, A., Khaleghi, M., Danaei, M., Mozafari, M.R., (2018). Selective cytotoxicity of green synthesized silver nanoparticles against MCF-7 tumor cell line with enhanced antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 13, 8013-8024.
6. Islami, M., Zarrabi, A., Tada, S., Kawamoto, M., Isoshima, T., Ito, Y., (2018). Quercetin Controlled release from high-capacity loading hyperbranched polyglycerol-functionalized graphene oxide. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 13, 6059-6071.
7. Fakhimikabir, H., Tavakoli, M.B., Zarrabi, A., Amouheidari, A., Rahgozar, S., (2018). Could FA-PG-SPIONs act as a hyperthermia sensitizing agent? An in vitro study. Journal of Thermal Biology, 78, 73-83.
8. Enayati, M., Nemati, A., Zarrabi, A., Shokrgozar, M.A., (2018). Reduced Graphene Oxide: An Alternative for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent. Materials Letters, 233, 363-366.
• A. Zarepour, A. Zarrabi, A. Khosravi, “SPIONs as Nano-Theranostics Agents”, Springer: Singapore, ISBN: 978-981-10-3562-3, 2017.
• Ahmad Amiri, Hadi Zare-Zardini, Mehdi Shanbedi, Salim Newaz Kazi, Asghar Taheri-Kafrani, Bee Teng Chew, Ali Zarrabi, “Microbial toxicity of different functional groups treated with carbon nanotubes”, In “Surface Chemistry of Nanobiomaterials”, Elsevier Inc., 2016.
• A. Zarrabi, A. Khosravi, A. Hashemi, “Nanomedicine: Review and Perspectives”, In “Encyclopedia of Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials”, Taylor and Francis: New York, 5393-5413, 2015.
- 2019 ~ now: Associate Prof., SUNUM Nanotechnology Research and Application Center, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2017 ~ 2019: Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Advanced Sciences and Technology, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
- 2011 ~ 2017: Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Advanced Sciences and Technology, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
– American Chemical Society (ACS)
– British Society for Nanomedicine
– European Society for Nanomedicine
– American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
– Nanotechnology Strategic Committee of University of Isfahan
– Biotechnology Strategic Committee of University of Isfahan
– Iranian Genetic Society and Iran Nanotechnology Initiative
– Associate Editorial Board Member of Current Nanomedicine (Bentham Science)
– Austin Food Sciences (Austin Publishing)
Granted the Top Scientist Medal form Dr. Zargarpoor, the Isfahan province governor, 2018.
• Distinguished Professor, University of Isfahan, Iran, Academic Year: 2011-2012.
• 3rd place in the 5th National Sheikh-Baha’i Technopreneurship Festival, Isfahan Science & Technology Park, May 2009
• 3rd place in the 4th National Sheikh-Baha’i Technopreneurship Festival, Isfahan Science & Technology Park, May 2008