Synthesis of Metal oxide nanoparticles by sol-gel method and hydrothermal method, Synthesis graphene-based ( film, foam) materials by CVD method and investigation of their different usage area (adsorption, heat-flux, fuel-cell, Li-air-ion batteries, tissue engineering, displays), OLED devices and displays, Designing and application of adsorption, column and membrane process for water treatment, Designing of multi-barrier system for long-deposite radioactive materials, Radiochemistry, Nuclear Waste Management, Nuclear Fuel Technology, Nuclear Safety, Statistical Design Methods (RSM) , Clean-Room.
1. Sumaiyah Najib, Feray Bakan, Nazrin Abdullayeva, Rahim Bahariqushchi, Sibel Kasap, Giorgia Franzò, Mehmet Sankir, Nurdan Demirci Sankir, Salvo Mirabella, Emre Erdem,”Tailoring morphology to control defect structures in ZnO electrodes for high-performance supercapacitor devices”,2020,Nanoscale
2. Sibel Kasap, “Development of foamy-like 3-dimensional graphene networks decorated with iron oxide nanoparticles for strontium adsorption”,2020, Separation Science and Technology, 1-11.
3. Maryam Toufani, Sibel Kasap, Ali Tufani, Feray Bakan, Stefan Weber, Emre Erdem,” Synergy of nano-ZnO and 3D-graphene foam electrodes for asymmetric supercapacitor devices”, 2020, Nanoscale.
4. Sibel Kasap, Mehmet Bahadır Acar, Dilek Çakıroğlu, “Optimization of CVD parameters on 3D graphene foam structures with response surface methodology (RSM)”,2019, Materials Research Express 6 (9), 095604.
5. Sibel Kasap, Ismet I Kaya, Sergej Repp, Emre Erdem, “Superbat: battery-like supercapacitor utilized by graphene foam and zinc oxide (ZnO) electrodes induced by structural defects”, 2019, Nanoscale Advances 1 (7), 2586-2597.
- 2008-2009, Scholarship-1001-TUBITAK, Ege University Institute of Nuclear Sciences, İzmir-Turkey.
- 2009-2010, Chemist- Turkey Atomic Energy Agency, Çekmece Nuclear Research and Training Center, Department of Nuclear Technology, İstanbul-Turkey.
- 2010-2011, Scholarship-1002-TUBITAK, Ege University Institute of Nuclear Sciences, İzmir-Turkey.
- 2012-2018, Postdoc- Sabancı University, Nanotechnology Research and Application Center, İstanbul-Turkey
- 2018-now, Technician -Sabancı University, Nanotechnology Research and Application Center, İstanbul-Turkey
American Chemical Society