PhD in Organic Chemistry
- Principal Investigator (2022 - current) at Sabancı University Nanotechnology Research & Application Center (SUNUM);
- Postdoctoral Researcher (2020 – 2021) at Dong-A University, Busan, South Korea;
- Postdoctoral Researcher (2018 – 2019) at RCPTM, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic;
- Postdoctoral Researcher (2015-2017) at Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China.
- Synthesis and modification of nanomaterials e.g. graphene oxide, magnetic and silica nanoparticles
- Developing nanocomposites for wastewater treatment, catalysis, polymer matrix fillers
- Synthesis of organic molecules
- Developing self-cleaning surfaces
Last 5 Publications
- Gyeong Min Choi, Minji Park, Yul Hui Shim, So Youn Kim, Mina Namvari, Heon Sang Lee “Mass Production of 2D Manifolds of Graphene Oxide by Shear Flow” Advanced Functional Materials, 2022, 32, 2107694.
- Sehrish Aslam, Rizwan Ur Rehman Sagar, Hitanshu Kumar, Gaowei Zhang, Farhat Nosheen, Mina Namvari, Nasir Mahmood, Min Zhang “Mixed-dimensional heterostructures of hydrophobic/hydrophilic graphene foam for tunable hydrogen evolution reaction” Chemosphere, 2020, 245, 125607.
- Lei Du, Mina Namvari, Florian J. Stadler “Large amplitude oscillatory shear behavior of graphene derivative/polydimethylsiloxane nanocomposites” Rheologica Acta, 2018, 57(5), 429.
- Mina Namvari, Chandra S. Biswas, Qiao Wang, Florian J Stadler “Crosslinking hydroxylated reduced graphene oxide with RAFT-CTA: A nano-initiator for preparation of well-defined amino acid-based polymer nanohybrids” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2017, 504, 731.
- Mina Namvari, Chandra S. Biswas, Qiao Wang, Bing Du, Florian J. Stadler “Reduced graphene oxide composites with water soluble copolymers having tailored lower critical solution temperatures and unique tube-like structure” Scientific Reports, 2017, 7, 44508.
- Best oral presentation award at Asian Nano Forum Conference, Mar. 8-11, 2015, Kish-Iran (Mina Namvari, Hassan Namazi. “Preparation of efficient magnetic biosorbents by clicking carbohydrates onto graphene oxide”)