Synthesis of Metal oxide nanoparticles by sol-gel method and hydrothermal method, Synthesis graphene-based ( film, foam) materials by CVD method and investigation of their different usage area (adsorption, heat-flux, fuel-cell, Li-air-ion batteries, tissue engineering, displays), OLED devices and displays, Designing and application of adsorption, column and membrane process for water treatment, Designing of multi-barrier system for long-deposite radioactive materials, Radiochemistry, Nuclear Waste Management, Nuclear Fuel Technology, Nuclear Safety, Statistical Design Methods (RSM) , Clean-Room.
1. A.K. Sadaghiani, A.R. Motezakker, S.Kasap, I.I. Kaya, A.Koşar, 2018, “Foamlike 3D Graphene Coating for Cooling System Involving Phase Change”, ACS Omega, (3), 2804-2811.
2. Sabriye Piskin, Sibel Kasap, Muge Sari Yilmaz, 2016 “Synthesis of TiO2 Nanoparticles by Sol-gel and Sonochemical Combination”, International Journal of Chemical, Molecular, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Vol:10, No:1
3. S.Kasap, H Khaksaran, S Çelik, H Özkaya, C Yanık, I.I. Kaya, 2015, “Controlled growth of large area multilayer graphene on copper by chemical vapour deposition”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 17, 23081-23087.
4. M.S Yilmaz, O.D Ozdemir, S.Kasap, S.Piskin, 2015, “The kinetics and thermodynamics of nickel adsorption from galvanic sludge leachate on nanometer titania powders”, Research on Chemical Intermediates 41 (3), 1499-1515.
5. M.S Yılmaz, S.Kasap, S.Pişkin, 2013, “Preparation, characterization and thermal dehydration kinetics of titanate nanotubes”, Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry 112 (3), 1325-1333.
- 2008-2009, Scholarship-1001-TUBITAK, Ege University Institute of Nuclear Sciences, İzmir-Turkey.
- 2009-2010, Chemist- Turkey Atomic Energy Agency, Çekmece Nuclear Research and Training Center, Department of Nuclear Technology, İstanbul-Turkey.
- 2010-2011, Scholarship-1002-TUBITAK, Ege University Institute of Nuclear Sciences, İzmir-Turkey.
- 2012-2018, Postdoc- Sabancı University, Nanotechnology Research and Application Center, İstanbul-Turkey
- 2018-now, Technician -Sabancı University, Nanotechnology Research and Application Center, İstanbul-Turkey
American Chemical Society