Continuing its activities in the field of nanotechnology as one of the "National Research Infrastructures", SUNUM - Sabancı University Nanotechnology Research and Application Center - organizes its Nanotechnology Winter School for high school students from January 23 to February 3. The courses consist of two different programs, each lasting for one week.
The courses will be delivered by SUNUM researchers and technical experts who conduct leading national and international studies in the field of nanotechnology. High school students who will attend the SUNUM Nanotechnology Winter School will learn about many different subjects, from the surprising traces of nanotechnology in everyday life to nanotechnology’s role in combatting global climate change.
The second program, which will take place between January 30 and February 3, will include Advanced Nanotechnology Applications, registration is still open.
SUNUM Nanotechnology Winter School Program 2 dates:
30 January - 3 February 2023 Advanced Nanotechnology Applications
Details of the program:
- The program will be carried out online. Students who want to physically participate in the participation certificate ceremony and laboratory presentation, which will be held on the last day of the program, are invited to SUNUM.
- The program is open to all high school students.
- A one-week program consists of 8 courses.
- Students who attend at least 6 courses will be given a Participation Certificate.
- In the program, two-hour Career Talks will be held with SUNUM academics to answer students’ questions about the academic world, new professions and current research.
- One-week program fee is 5000 TL.
- A 20% discount will be applied to the first-degree relatives of Sabancı University members.
Application deadline: January 26, 2023
For detailed information sunum.sabanciuniv.edu
Please click pre-registration form forms.gle
Click for the course schedule.